Yes, well I was just thinking of how I need to get organized, mainly I need to finish one thing at a time, instead of having half a dozen stories on the go.
I thought I might make a list. As I was doing so it all sounded rather familiar. Was this some spooky de-ja-vu? No, I just had a look at last Jan's post with New Year ish type resolution lists.
Rather irritatingly, I don't think I've managed any of those things.
1. Sci fi novel: I did do a serious edit and it's finished but...I'm not 100 percent happy with it yet.
2. Girls supernatural story. I have worked on it but it's not finished. I will make it a priority!
3.Pocket novel. Gave up 10 000 words in. Don't know where I'm going with it.
4. Fantasy novel. Have decided it's a teen book and I still love it, but it's not finished.
5. Children's novel. Needed re write and I started but didn't finish...
6.Another children's book. Still not finished, I think I managed one more chapter.
7. Write something for TAB. Still not managed that one!
8.Find home for favourite short story. Sent to a competition, still there, so not sure about that one.
So that's pretty much what I still have to do, one year on. Perhaps this year I should narrow down the list. Just finish one of those darn novels woman!
Sorry to bore you all with my lists. I'm good at making lists, not so good at completing what's on them, how about you? List writer or List completer?
- Hi, welcome to my blog, I am a writer of short stories, children's and YA novels . An acceptance from People's Friend finally made me a published writer! Yeah, happy days! I have since had stories published in The Weekly News and The Last Laugh anthology. My main love is writing children's/YA novels...I'm now enduring a fruitless search for an agent... I also draw and paint, I like to draw animals (usually my adorable crazy cats!)Occasionally famous people and motorcycles.