About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, I am a writer of short stories, children's and YA novels . An acceptance from People's Friend finally made me a published writer! Yeah, happy days! I have since had stories published in The Weekly News and The Last Laugh anthology. My main love is writing children's/YA novels...I'm now enduring a fruitless search for an agent... I also draw and paint, I like to draw animals (usually my adorable crazy cats!)Occasionally famous people and motorcycles.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

100 stories for Haiti anthology

The successful stories have been announced. 100 stories for haiti is a charity anthology, quite a few names I recognise on the list, and such a good idea for charity fund raising. Hope it does really well!
Well done to all those whose stories were chosen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments, thank you!