About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, I am a writer of short stories, children's and YA novels . An acceptance from People's Friend finally made me a published writer! Yeah, happy days! I have since had stories published in The Weekly News and The Last Laugh anthology. My main love is writing children's/YA novels...I'm now enduring a fruitless search for an agent... I also draw and paint, I like to draw animals (usually my adorable crazy cats!)Occasionally famous people and motorcycles.

Monday 15 February 2010

Kitty



On a completely different subject, this is a drawing of one of my kitties, she's a crazy lady. She's busy chasing something invisible around my living room!

2 comments:

  1. What a great artist you are! I love the cat drawing. And I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaye, thank you very much
    I love them to bits, one is really cuddly and rolls over etc, all cute like, but doesn't like to be picked up much. The other is really moody and grumpy, but loves a cuddle! Strange

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments, thank you!