About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, I am a writer of short stories, children's and YA novels . An acceptance from People's Friend finally made me a published writer! Yeah, happy days! I have since had stories published in The Weekly News and The Last Laugh anthology. My main love is writing children's/YA novels...I'm now enduring a fruitless search for an agent... I also draw and paint, I like to draw animals (usually my adorable crazy cats!)Occasionally famous people and motorcycles.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year !

Just wanted to wish everyone all the best,
I hope this New Year brings all good things your way!
:)
xx

Here's Mischa doing her bunny impression, getting practice in early -it's not Easter yet!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you, and a very happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Mischa's adorable!!

    Happy happy happy new year penandpaints!!! Hope your 2013 will be even more totally fabulous! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Penandpaints & Family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a brilliant year in 2013 with much happiness and success in everything you do. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year - gorgeous cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year - and a big cuddle for Mischa - such a cute bunny ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Pen & Paints
    What a pretty cat! Wishing you both all the very best for 2013 - Happy New year :-)
    xx K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. I look forward to reading more from and getting to know you. Happy blogging!

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year - wishing you health, happiness and success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all your good wishes, and apologies for my absence recently! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments, thank you!