About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, I am a writer of short stories, children's and YA novels . An acceptance from People's Friend finally made me a published writer! Yeah, happy days! I have since had stories published in The Weekly News and The Last Laugh anthology. My main love is writing children's/YA novels...I'm now enduring a fruitless search for an agent... I also draw and paint, I like to draw animals (usually my adorable crazy cats!)Occasionally famous people and motorcycles.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Go away with that camera!


I took about ten pics of Millie Moo today, but this is my favourite, I think it would make a good painting. I'll have a go when I'm in the mood. Procastination for the win!!

Seriously, she purrs the whole time, but has that look on her face that means she's aboout to get me! So basically she wants to kill me, but is happy about it. :/

Hehe, no, she loves me really x

8 comments:

  1. Millie Moo!!! Awwwww what a beauty!!! I find the best way to placate a kitty with murderous thoughts are more smooches and head scritches! LOL!! And lots and lots of treats! For both of you! LOL!

    I hope you get to paint this shot!!!! Yay!! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful - it's a lovely picture. I can almost hear her purring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the personal hand servants to our 12 rescue kitties, my husband and I know exactly what you mean! This will make for a beautiful and mysterious painting, one I hope we'll get to see once you've had a chance to finish it.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a wonderful painting - Millie Moo looks so mysterious and I can just imagine her plotting something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a beautiful picture that will make an amazing painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw look at her lovely green eyes! She is a beauty. And yes, it would make a great painting!

    Ps - Agh! Under Links to this post my blog seems to pop up a zillion times. I'm going to have to complain to Blogger as I have no idea why this happens only to me, so it seems! I follow you and link to your blog on my blog roll, so perhaps it is copying the links from there? But I'm not the only one who does that so why me?! *heads keyboard*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments, thank you!