Where has the time gone? It's been nearly four weeks :/
Firstly, thanks so much for this lovely award from Teresa Ashby
Isn't it pretty?
I'm supposed to share seven things about me, eek! Err, ok, here goes...
1. I have always loved writing, I remember when I was nine, we had to write a story about what we'd do if we won a million pounds. My teacher praised me, not for my writing skills but because I was the only one in the class who'd 'spent' the money on other people! Aw, it brings a tear to the eye, hehe.
2. I love animals and have always had a cat, a dog or a hamster, sometimes all three. I don't have a dog now as we have two cats and a very small house, but my dog in childhood was Smudge, he was my friend and I still miss him.
3. My first writing hit was a 60 word fiction piece in Chat magazine.
4. I love dancing (with no one around to watch me I hasten to add)
5. I love 80's music.
6. I'm very disorganised, I plan things all the time, but then get distracted. For instance, I've just remembered there's a load of washing in the dryer that's still damp because I turned it off whilst we were having our tea and forgot to put it on again. I do that a lot, damp clothes need washing again after three days sitting in the dryer! No wonder the electric bill is so high!
7. I chipped two teeth on the same day thirteen years ago, but the fillings have held up really well, until yesterday when I chipped one of them again eating Mentos, :( Grrgh, I don't even like Mentos.
Well, there you go!
I'd like to pass the award on to these lovely people.
Old Kitty at Ten lives and second chances
Joanna at Brightwriter60
Joanne Fox at A zigzag road
Aubrie at Flutey words
Karla at The Writing Pad
These are just a few of the fabulous blogs I love, I don't want to miss anyone out, but I know many of you already have this award. I also have a problem with my mobile broadband, I'm running out of megabytes, it's not good. It's causing problems. I shall have to top-up tomorrow!
It's annoying because I really want to catch up with you all!
See you soon x