About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, I am a writer of short stories, children's and YA novels . An acceptance from People's Friend finally made me a published writer! Yeah, happy days! I have since had stories published in The Weekly News and The Last Laugh anthology. My main love is writing children's/YA novels...I'm now enduring a fruitless search for an agent... I also draw and paint, I like to draw animals (usually my adorable crazy cats!)Occasionally famous people and motorcycles.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Lovely Cover Art




This is the cover art for the anthology 'The Last Laugh' from Spikethecat, which will have my story in! It's based on the winning story, I can't wait to read all the stories and see the book. The e book will be available soon, I'm so excited! :)

I've also just read the excellent 'How to write a synopsis' by Cindy Davis, over at Minxes of Romance and am determined to re write the synopsis of the children's novel and get on with sending it somewhere else.

Have a great weekend everyone, best be off, little tabby is really misbehaving today, must be something in the air! x

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that cover is just gorgous. Can't wait to read your story.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you over at "Old Kitty," and so came in to see who you are. A published writer! Congrats on Peoples Friend acceptance. And good luck with the novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, I know I can't wiat to see the real thing!

    Hi Ann. Lovely to see you here and thank you! I just popped over to your blog, best wishes for your book and love the clotheslines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww !! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read your story - well done you!

    And thanks for the link - I'm always looking for tips on synopses writing so thanks for this.

    take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover does look great - well done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments, thank you!